Translate

Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

About Me


Pircture: Anna Silivonchik


W E L C O M E

For the past 20 years I have been a designer and a free-lancer. First I had a corporate job, but my love to crafts and patchwork has forced out the office worker in me. Now I am a happy free lancer.

I work with fabric, stuffing, batting, embroidery floss, ribbons, beads and paints. Other materials, including wood, wool and just about anything else which might be transformed into something beautiful.

I use seasonal themes as well as classics, old English, Vintage, country and many more. I design children's quilts and toys with a great passion.

If you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. Please enjoy your visit with my blog. Maybe you will be interested in looking at my online shop and catalogue.



Yours,

Nadezda 

No comments:

Post a Comment